The Tungsten carbide Wire Drawing Die is a tool that consists of highly polished, shaped hole through which wire is drawn to reduce its diameter.
Wire drawing dies materials:
1. Tungsten carbide
2. Natural diamond
3. Single crystal diamond
4. PCD drawing die
5. High crystalline diamond
Wire drawing dies features:
1. Good durability, high efficiency
2. High hardness
3. Good thermal conductivity
4. Corrosion resistance, impact resistance
5. Low coefficient of friction
6. Smoothness, durability predicted
Wire drawing dies sizes:
A wide range of grain and nib sizes.
We provide customized services for your needs design, welcome to consult!
Wire drawing dies application:
1. Nonfeerous wire, including copper, aluminium, electromagnetic and stainless steel wire.
2. Platinum rhodium wire
3. Gold wire
4. Silver wire
5. Molybdenum, nickel, tined and so on non ferrous metal wires.
Recommended Carbide Grade
Physical and mechanical properties
Hardness No Less Than HRA(HV)
TRS No Less Than (Mpa)
For drawing steel and nonferrous wires or bars of less than Dia.6.00mm under not so much stress.
For drawing steel , nonferrous alloy bars of less than Dia.20.00mm under more stuess and also for drawing tubes of less than Dia.10.00mm.
For drawing steel and nonferrous bars and tubes, Also for manufacturing mechanical parts, tools and wear parts.
For drawing steel bars and tubes with a high reduction rate and for manufacturing anvils, drinning and punching and impacting dies.
Welcome and please tell us if you need the customized sizes and types!
Our related products